Lesley Jewell, Senior Associate
Lesley is an energetic, focused and thought-provoking professional, skilled in developing, leading and encouraging multi-disciplinary teams, across all levels, to achieve tough targets. Her MBA qualification is matched by over 20 years’ international experience of delivering change projects in the “real world” across a number of sectors, including pharmaceuticals, food and tourism.
Lesley has a particular skill in building rapport with people at all levels of the organization, bridging political and hierarchical gaps. Her approach to “making it happen” has benefited many strategic projects for companies progressing through business growth or divestment.
Projects have included:
- Integration of activities following subsidiary acquisition, and creating new functions; identifying development needs of the people
- Subsidiary divestment – making the deal a reality; transferring knowledge and building new teams
- Selection and implementation of company-wide business management systems
- Programme management of diverse and complex projects; aligning people to task so they enjoy delivering from strength and gain support where needed
- In-depth project reviews that learn from team member feelings as well as task achievement; motivating follow-through after implementation
- Logistical design and delivery of Sensei Leadership Journeys in Europe
Lesley has worked extensively in Europe and the USA, often utilising her fluency in Spanish. She has been privileged to work with the following companies: Accenture, Cambridge Antibody Technology, Celltech, CGNU, Kimberly Clarke, Merck, National Health Service (UK), Novartis, Smith & Nephew, Unilever, Wyeth, Xansa.