Tom Young is a people-oriented coach, trainer and presenter who is equally effective when delivering rousing motivational sessions for large audiences or catalyzing personal growth in the intimacy of the executive coaching environment. He has a wealth of experience working throughout the Gulf region, Singapore, Philippines, Pakistan, Sri Lanka & Morocco.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- The Assertive Manager
- Emotional Intelligence and Business Success
- Time & Life Management for the Terminally Busy
- StressLess for Success! Stress Management in a Crazy World
- Superior Coaching Skills for Managers
- Powerful Performance Appraisal Interviews
- Team Breakthrough Workshops
- Design and Delivery of Corporate Induction Playshops
During his time with Sensei, Tom has worked with Hewlett Packard, 3M, BAT, Unilever, Emirates airline, Ritz Carlton, Deloitte and Touche, Mashreqbank, First Gulf Bank and Microsoft amongst many others. Tom holds a Master’s in Applied Linguistics and prior to coming to the UAE in 1995, he spent lengthy stints living and working in Australia and Japan.